Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A rewarding blog, atlast!

This year's Kriya at PSG Tech introduced an online blogging event. I've been blogging for more than two years(though spent much less time on updating blogs). So I wanted to try my luck in the event. i named the blog "Techster" and started blogging. The Kriya team used MU-Wordpress on their server to host the blogs. i enjoyed working with wordpress after a long time. As usual, I wrote some technical articles and few general ones, altogether 7 of them. With just seven posts on the blog, I never expected to wi the event and was surprised and elated after the results were announced. When i was there at PSG Tech to collect my prize, the event coordinator told me that my blog was selected for the originality of posts. A reward for original work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here.