Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

SAE Baja 2010


As soon as I saw a poster in my class's notice board inviting second year students for an open interview for recruiting second year members for CEG's SAE(Society of Automotive Engineers) Baja 2010 team, I remembered the baja vehicle that was displayed during Kurukshetra '08. Building an ATV(All Terrain Vehicle) during the second year of your Engineering course sounds great! I badly wanted to be a part of that team. I attended the interview with a strong resume backing me. After the 15-minute interview(quite long for this kind), I came out confident of getting selected. As I expected, my name was present in the selection list.

Now that the team is finalised and registered for Baja 2010, its time to wonder about what exactly we're gonna do - build an ATV from scratch? Probably yes! Baja tests every aspect of your vehicle - the design, stability, power, speed and aesthetics too! The venue for baja 2010 is the same as that of 2009 - Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh. As we'd be starting our work soon, I guess there are exciting times ahead!

This is the SAE baja's website... http://bajasaeindia.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here.